Hello, my name is Jennifer, welcome! Thank you for reading my profile and considering me as an adoptive parent for your child.
I think what you are doing is amazing! It is without a doubt the most selfless, loving and brave thing a person can do.
Ever since I can remember, I’ve wanted to be a mom. It’s who I am and what I was born to do. While I’ve enjoyed the life I’ve created for myself I know there is something missing and that something is a child. I have so much love in my heart and laughter in my soul that I can’t wait to share this with my child. I’m ready for this next chapter in life and I’m excited to be pursuing it through adoption.
If I’m fortunate enough to be a mom, I will spend my life making sure my child knows how loved they are not only by me, their adoptive mother, but also by the mother who gave birth to them.
Learn More About Me
5 Things You Might Be Surprised To Learn About Me
- I always wake up early but I’m not a morning person.
- Leftovers are my favorite meal and I can eat them any time of day. Even for breakfast.
- I love raw carrots but I don’t eat cooked carrots.
- I’ve competed in a Triathlon
- I bring my own reusable bags to the grocery store
A Few Things I Love To Do...
- Play golf - I love this sport and cannot wait to teach my child how to play. Although, as the prominent male role models in my child’s life, my father and brother will probably step in and add their two cents on how the game should be played!
- Cook – I love to experiment with new dishes/flavors from around the world. Whenever I visit a new country I bring a cookbook home with me so I can re-create some of my favorite dishes.
- I graduated from Villanova University and still love watching the Men’s basketball team.
- Philanthropy – I am passionate about raising money for charities, especially for Breast Cancer Awareness. I organize an annual golf tournament called “Play for Pink."
- Anything near the Ocean - spending time at the beach or on a boat.
- Exercise – anything from running, biking and working out at the gym to paddle tennis, squash and boot camp class. I love it all!
- Entertain friends and family at my house.
The arts – I'm not big on museums but I love going to the theater to see plays and musicals.
From my heart to yours
Thank you for taking an interest in my story. I would love a chance to get to know yours. If something I wrote connected with you or you’d like an opportunity to know more about me, please feel free to reach out. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best and may you find peace in your journey.
If you choose me to raise your child I can promise that I will raise a child in a safe community and a nurturing home filled with love and laughter. I will stress the importance of education, but will support my child’s decision to be whatever they want in life. I will teach them to be a respectful, kind, moral and decent human being. I will be an engaged and caring parent, but I will allow my child to fail so they can learn how to succeed. I will pass along my lust for life and encourage them to go out and see the world. But I will remind them to always come home because your family is what’s most important in life.